We had 7 people show up to today’s meeting - 2 new Speed Schoolers and one High School Junior from DuPont Manual!
Topics of discussion included:
- Going to Manual tomorrow to recruit High Schoolers
- Creation and deployment of flyers around Speed and the Schools of Business, Physics, and Biology.
- Making team T-Shirts - Talk to Kari Donahue about this
- Chalking the sidewalks to recruit members
- Getting guest speakers. New member mentioned getting someone from GE. Possibility of getting someone from Brown-Forman as well.
- Creating a skills matrix to asses member skills and to serve as a reference of who to ask questions to
Mehdi gave a short presentation.